I do not but I’ve also never considered I’d put the plaque back between the teeth. However, even with that on mind I still wouldn’t clean the floss thread as I go.
I just make sure the floss continues to roll in my hand as I’m flossing. Make sure you use a long enough piece of floss. I would not recommend using the same piece of floss for the whole month, meaning each tooth. I would be thinking about spreading bacteria from one spot to another.
I just move along and work the thread in sections, this way not returning to areas used before that contains any residue.
I use my Water Pick on a daily basis. However, when I travel and use floss, I always use a fresh section of floss on each tooth. I rinse floss between each tooth, then wrap the floss around my finger moving a fresh section in the middle.
Nah, I don’t think the old plaque will go back in and get stuck between different teeth. At worst, it might slide back in between and fall out when you rinse. Otherwise, it may not even make it back between teeth
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss