I do not but I’ve also never considered I’d put the plaque back between the teeth. However, even with that on mind I still wouldn’t clean the floss thread as I go.
I just make sure the floss continues to roll in my hand as I’m flossing. Make sure you use a long enough piece of floss. I would not recommend using the same piece of floss for the whole month, meaning each tooth. I would be thinking about spreading bacteria from one spot to another.
I just move along and work the thread in sections, this way not returning to areas used before that contains any residue.
I use my Water Pick on a daily basis. However, when I travel and use floss, I always use a fresh section of floss on each tooth. I rinse floss between each tooth, then wrap the floss around my finger moving a fresh section in the middle.
Nah, I don’t think the old plaque will go back in and get stuck between different teeth. At worst, it might slide back in between and fall out when you rinse. Otherwise, it may not even make it back between teeth
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?