I have an injured hand right now so I use packers. The little picks that have floss on them. I like them a lot and may even use them after I am all healed.
I use both the normal floss and Floss picks. I’ve going floss picks are best used for getting the back teeth that are usually hats to teach
Tepe interdental flossers, they were recommended by my dentist. They work very well and are easier to use than floss! You just have to try out a few different sizes to see which type is right for your teeth.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss