Never. Just one dental bill for a cavity and being told I wasn't flossing enough by my dentist was all it took for me to get serious about flossing.
No I don't ever want to abandon this, it is as as important as brushing and in addition to better long term health, will likely save me a lot of money in the long run
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?