I would floss every time you were to brush your teeth, which for me is once in the morning and once at night before I go to bed. I always eat before I brush my teeth in the morning so I have that clean feeling before I go out and face the day but if you brush your teeth before you eat I would recommend flossing afterwards to get all the trapped food out. I will always floss before I go to bed though because it’s a very good habit to have since the amount of saliva you produce in your sleep goes down.
Yes, imo it's best to floss ever time there's something stuck between your teeth. When in doubt whether you feel something/ when you don't feel anything ever, you might floss after Every time you've eaten something, snacks included.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it