I would floss every time you were to brush your teeth, which for me is once in the morning and once at night before I go to bed. I always eat before I brush my teeth in the morning so I have that clean feeling before I go out and face the day but if you brush your teeth before you eat I would recommend flossing afterwards to get all the trapped food out. I will always floss before I go to bed though because it’s a very good habit to have since the amount of saliva you produce in your sleep goes down.
Yes, imo it's best to floss ever time there's something stuck between your teeth. When in doubt whether you feel something/ when you don't feel anything ever, you might floss after Every time you've eaten something, snacks included.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?