I would floss every time you were to brush your teeth, which for me is once in the morning and once at night before I go to bed. I always eat before I brush my teeth in the morning so I have that clean feeling before I go out and face the day but if you brush your teeth before you eat I would recommend flossing afterwards to get all the trapped food out. I will always floss before I go to bed though because it’s a very good habit to have since the amount of saliva you produce in your sleep goes down.
Yes, imo it's best to floss ever time there's something stuck between your teeth. When in doubt whether you feel something/ when you don't feel anything ever, you might floss after Every time you've eaten something, snacks included.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss