I like flossers because I always had issues with regular string floss and cut off circulation to my fingers and struggled to get it around my teeth, not to mention it's a huge wastea
I prefer Oral B floss because it’s smooth and doesn’t cut my gums or get caught on my teeth. Smart floss is another good option. My dentist told me that water picks are really only good for braces and not worth the money. I would assume floss is a preference that differs greatly between people. Choose what you think will be neat for you. It’s only floss and you can easily change it if it doesn’t work for you.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?