I like flossers because I always had issues with regular string floss and cut off circulation to my fingers and struggled to get it around my teeth, not to mention it's a huge wastea
- I don’t floss every day, but feel as if I’ve failed if I’ve not ‘ticked the box’. How can I adjust my schedule for flossing to suit me?
- Do you floss before or after you brush?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Does it really take 2 minutes to floss 😂?
I prefer Oral B floss because it’s smooth and doesn’t cut my gums or get caught on my teeth. Smart floss is another good option. My dentist told me that water picks are really only good for braces and not worth the money. I would assume floss is a preference that differs greatly between people. Choose what you think will be neat for you. It’s only floss and you can easily change it if it doesn’t work for you.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?