I like flossers because I always had issues with regular string floss and cut off circulation to my fingers and struggled to get it around my teeth, not to mention it's a huge wastea
I prefer Oral B floss because it’s smooth and doesn’t cut my gums or get caught on my teeth. Smart floss is another good option. My dentist told me that water picks are really only good for braces and not worth the money. I would assume floss is a preference that differs greatly between people. Choose what you think will be neat for you. It’s only floss and you can easily change it if it doesn’t work for you.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss