I like flossers because I always had issues with regular string floss and cut off circulation to my fingers and struggled to get it around my teeth, not to mention it's a huge wastea
I prefer Oral B floss because it’s smooth and doesn’t cut my gums or get caught on my teeth. Smart floss is another good option. My dentist told me that water picks are really only good for braces and not worth the money. I would assume floss is a preference that differs greatly between people. Choose what you think will be neat for you. It’s only floss and you can easily change it if it doesn’t work for you.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing