I carry a small box of flossers in my purse, mostly for discomfort. From what I’ve heard you only want to floss once a day so as to not do damage. Check with a dentist about exact details.
- Do you clean your floss thread as you go? I’m afraid I’m going to put the removed plaque back between my teeth.
- Do you floss as part of your morning or evening routine?
- Is floss habit hard to maintain ?
- Yes, how did other people build the Floss habit in their routine?
- I have fallen off the flossing habit wagon many times. How do you prevent yourself from doing just that?
I just floss at the end of the night. Fabulous has kept me accountable to do it every night which is a HUGE improvement for me. So I’m happy with just doing once a night!
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?