I carry a small box of flossers in my purse, mostly for discomfort. From what I’ve heard you only want to floss once a day so as to not do damage. Check with a dentist about exact details.
- In Fabulous it says that flossing can save your life, how is that? Are there really brands of floss containing toxic materials? What are the toxins?
- Is it better to floss before or after brushing?
- How do make sure you consistently get enough dental floss to floss easily!?!
- How does flossing help your heart?
- What other dental hygiene habits besides flossing and brushing do you recommend?
I just floss at the end of the night. Fabulous has kept me accountable to do it every night which is a HUGE improvement for me. So I’m happy with just doing once a night!
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?
- Do you floss the very backside of your very back/last molars between the tooth and just gums? Should I do that??? Is that weird?