Personally I do not. I do not eat in the night so nothing gets stuck in my teeth between flossing at night and the morning.
Yes! I try to floss once in the morning, specially if I’ve eaten and then again before i go to sleep. When I know I’ve done all my eating for the day. My mouth just always feels way more refreshed when going to bed.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?