Arc Lio Z.
For flossing: make sure you scrape both sides of the teeth with the floss. For brushing: don't be afraid to brush the gumline as well!
You have to reach all the way around with the floss and get all the nooks and crannies! I slow down when I get to my back teeth, I sometimes floss them twice, and oddly, it actually helps to close your mouth a little bit – your jaw joint relaxes and you can reach back farther.
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?