Arc Lio Z.
For flossing: make sure you scrape both sides of the teeth with the floss. For brushing: don't be afraid to brush the gumline as well!
You have to reach all the way around with the floss and get all the nooks and crannies! I slow down when I get to my back teeth, I sometimes floss them twice, and oddly, it actually helps to close your mouth a little bit – your jaw joint relaxes and you can reach back farther.
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?