I floss at different times not when I brush. I nearly always want to floss soon after I have eaten. Flossing is such a regular part of what I do I probably floss twice a day.
No, I generally floss in the evening. Although, I have recently purchased the individual flossers by Plackers and have started randomly flossing when I’m out and eat something that gets stuck between my teeth. You know, I hate it when I smile at someone and I have food hanging out between my teeth.
No, because I prefer to brush the teeth more than twice a day. But I’m trying to build this habit to floss at least twice a day.
No actually this is something I need to improve because I usually floss on the fly. So I will buy some flossers and begin to develop this habit.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss