No actually this is something I need to improve because I usually floss on the fly. So I will buy some flossers and begin to develop this habit.
- I’m curious to hear what others’ habits are and how they established their routines. Was there a moment when it all fell into place?
- How long was it before you stopped having sore gums?
- Do you floss as part of your morning or evening routine?
- How long should I be flossing?
- Why do you forego flossing and how can you change that?
No, because I prefer to brush the teeth more than twice a day. But I’m trying to build this habit to floss at least twice a day.
I floss at different times not when I brush. I nearly always want to floss soon after I have eaten. Flossing is such a regular part of what I do I probably floss twice a day.
No, I generally floss in the evening. Although, I have recently purchased the individual flossers by Plackers and have started randomly flossing when I’m out and eat something that gets stuck between my teeth. You know, I hate it when I smile at someone and I have food hanging out between my teeth.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?