No actually this is something I need to improve because I usually floss on the fly. So I will buy some flossers and begin to develop this habit.
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- How do you feel after you’ve completed your Floss habit for the day/night?
- Do you floss morning and night or just once a day?
- How do you hold floss without disrupting blood flow to your fingers?
- How do you keep motivated when it is uncomfortable or painful at times to floss? Know I need to do it, but it’s easy to avoid due to its tediousness and discomfort.
No, because I prefer to brush the teeth more than twice a day. But I’m trying to build this habit to floss at least twice a day.
I floss at different times not when I brush. I nearly always want to floss soon after I have eaten. Flossing is such a regular part of what I do I probably floss twice a day.
No, I generally floss in the evening. Although, I have recently purchased the individual flossers by Plackers and have started randomly flossing when I’m out and eat something that gets stuck between my teeth. You know, I hate it when I smile at someone and I have food hanging out between my teeth.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?