Baking soda and water mixed into a paste and placed onto a soft, wet, clean washcloth, is a safe and good alternative. Gently rub the paste covered cloth over your teeth and gums. Be sure to scrub along your gum line with the rag but do not force the baking soda into your gums. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing