Baking soda and water mixed into a paste and placed onto a soft, wet, clean washcloth, is a safe and good alternative. Gently rub the paste covered cloth over your teeth and gums. Be sure to scrub along your gum line with the rag but do not force the baking soda into your gums. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?