I meditate in the evening right before going to sleep. I make sure that everything I need to do is completed and do not check email or use electronics afterwards. This puts me in a good frame of mind for a restful sleep. My meditations are typically short: 5-20 minutes depending on how late it is and how tired I am.
I wake up each morning at 5:00, drink a glass of water, open the windows, close them again, turn on the heaters and then I meditate for 12 minutes, before heading to the gym.
I meditate everyday in the morning or at night. I do it for 5-7 minutes depending on how my morning or night is running
Morning is best, before things get busy. The ideal amount of time is 24 minutes, however getting 5 minutes in is better than nothing at all!
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?