Morning is best, before things get busy. The ideal amount of time is 24 minutes, however getting 5 minutes in is better than nothing at all!
I meditate in the evening right before going to sleep. I make sure that everything I need to do is completed and do not check email or use electronics afterwards. This puts me in a good frame of mind for a restful sleep. My meditations are typically short: 5-20 minutes depending on how late it is and how tired I am.
I wake up each morning at 5:00, drink a glass of water, open the windows, close them again, turn on the heaters and then I meditate for 12 minutes, before heading to the gym.
I meditate everyday in the morning or at night. I do it for 5-7 minutes depending on how my morning or night is running
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it