Morning is best, before things get busy. The ideal amount of time is 24 minutes, however getting 5 minutes in is better than nothing at all!
- What should I eat if I’m meat, eggs,
- How do you stay motivated?
- For oatmeal eaters, do you have certain fruits, seeds, or other toppings you prefer putting into your oatmeal?
- How can I keep motivated?
- What if you are not hungry in the morning? Should you force yourself to eat or just have a cup of coffee and wait for lunch time?
I meditate in the evening right before going to sleep. I make sure that everything I need to do is completed and do not check email or use electronics afterwards. This puts me in a good frame of mind for a restful sleep. My meditations are typically short: 5-20 minutes depending on how late it is and how tired I am.
I wake up each morning at 5:00, drink a glass of water, open the windows, close them again, turn on the heaters and then I meditate for 12 minutes, before heading to the gym.
I meditate everyday in the morning or at night. I do it for 5-7 minutes depending on how my morning or night is running
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?