Flossing and a waterpik! I’ve never had better checkups in my life since using my waterpik every night before bed. I was shocked to hear dentist tell me I had the beginning stages of bone loss due to gingivitis/poor gum health. Well, I get a “you’re doing great!” From him every time now. My mother-in-law had even worse issues—and considered pulling her teeth. She gets good checkups now that she uses her waterpik. If you have bad checkups and your dentist keeps asking if you floss (I flossed without fail), put your health first, spend the $$ and get a waterpik and use it at least 3 times a week. Lol, I was not endorsed to say this, just happy to finally get great checkups!
- How do you prioritize the tasks on your list?
- What do you think about low-sugar peanut butter for breakfast?
- What type of exercise do you do if you are working too much?
- Do people actually meditate in the morning? How do you find the time?
- What do you focus on for the 1 minute? I feel like I need at least 3-5 minutes! Perhaps Fabulous did this to encourage us to try it and come to find ourselves going beyond 1 minute…
I like to use a combination of both dental floss picks and my tooth brush. Alternating back and forth from front and back
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?