Acorns is one great way, or getting a savings account at a different bank from you usual one that is more difficult to access and creating automatic transfers to that account that come out on payday. If you don't see it you'll be less tempted to use it.
The best way to save money is by saving at least 10% of your monthly income in a separate savings account. And also saving all small change from shopping and groceries to add to that account.
One thing that helps me is to leave all my money at home (debit and credit cards included) unless I know I’m going to need it, e.g. I’m grabbing groceries after work. It means I don’t spend money on snacks, coffee, or other impulse purchases.
Budgeting has also helped a ton. Even just the act of paying attention to all my purchases changed my spending habits.
Walk to work and take packed lunch, engage in meaningful and enlightening activities like Chi Gong rather than spend money on mobile phone games. Shop in the sales/clearance section as much as possible. Ask yourself "do i really need this?" Save 10% of your income every month.
The best way to save money is to spend less. That’s really the reality of it all. We have to become aware of our spending habits.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss