I don't know about price. But there are definitely differences between flosses. Waxed vs unwaxed. Waxed are better at cleaning. flosses vs floss. Flosses are extra plastic that are half to the environment. There are coconut and silk floss that are compostable. Probably best choice and I have only seen waxed versions. Better for your teeth AND better for the environment.
Flow is a personal choice. Gum conditioning can affect the decision. If one has deep pockets then they may want a floss that is more threadlike thicker to fill the pocket… a more specialized floss and therefore more expensive. If one has fairly healthy gums a bargain no frills floss may be fine. Price is not always indicative of quality. I have more than one rooted out a bargain in my lifetime a real steal!
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss