For me It's hard to forget to floss, my problem most of the times is spending those minute instead of getting ready for work. I used to getting up late so between flossing and putting on some clothes my choice was was easy. Now i wake up 30 minutes earlier and i have plenty of time to do everything on my morning routine. Faboulous is perfect for keeping me on track
- I am going to be starting a new work schedule in 6 days in a different city and with completely new team at a new location. I am nervous about how I am going to try to stick to my current habits, routines, and rituals such as what I eat and how I exercise on a daily basis, with which I have been pretty successful in the last few months. I am thinking that starting today, I will try to simulate habits, routines, and rituals with my new work schedule which will start about 1.5 hours earlier than my current work day.I probably will be less nervous if I give myself a break and feel good about myself by simply sticking to my current routines and continue to try to develop a daily meditation routine.Does anyone have any other ideas to offer? It would be much appreciated!
- Do you have the same routines for weekdays and the weekend?
- How can I realistically write my to-do lists? I am keeping them grounded but lately I am not able to everything on them. Especially deep work.
- What are the best tricks for studying?
- What is your great breakfast?
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?