For me It's hard to forget to floss, my problem most of the times is spending those minute instead of getting ready for work. I used to getting up late so between flossing and putting on some clothes my choice was was easy. Now i wake up 30 minutes earlier and i have plenty of time to do everything on my morning routine. Faboulous is perfect for keeping me on track
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?