For me It's hard to forget to floss, my problem most of the times is spending those minute instead of getting ready for work. I used to getting up late so between flossing and putting on some clothes my choice was was easy. Now i wake up 30 minutes earlier and i have plenty of time to do everything on my morning routine. Faboulous is perfect for keeping me on track
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?