I don't. Brush 3x per day for two minutes straight, floss once per day, mouthwash after every brushing. When I've slacked off, I'll go to the dollar store and buy a dental pick and scrape the tartar build up off. However, I haven't slacked since adding all these things to my morning, afternoon, and evening rituals.
Brush them everyday. Drink water after eating or drinking anything to wash your teeth specially after drinking coffee or eating sugary stuff. Finally realize that the natural color of your teeth is not bright white.
I use essential oils and natural toothpaste daily, but I also have a whitening kit from the dentist that I use periodically.
Brushing and flossing daily is the best thing you can do for dental health and to keep those pearly whites, white. You can use a whitening toothpaste, but should always be conscious of the ingredients and approval through the dental association. If you’re not sure about a specific brand, you can talk to your dentist and see what they recommend. Cutting down on beverages like alcohol, coffee, and tea will also create a change in the colouring of your teeth. This won’t happen over night, but you can strip the enamel from your teeth if you look for short term solutions to whitening.
Use an organic nondamaging toothpaste. The most important thing is to take excellent care of your teeth because they are as tied in to your heart as your brain is to your eyes.
I don't whiten my teeth. My enamel is fragile, and I choose to avoid the extra distress of whitening. I like my teeth the color they are.
I don’t artificially whiten my teeth with chemicals. I use a toothpaste with baking soda, that’s all. Avoiding things that darken your teeth will help, though. ie: smoking, red wine, etc. Give your body healthy fuel and plenty of rest, and let it heal itself the way it’s been designed, and you won’t go wrong.
The cheapest way is to brush your teeth with baking soda. You shouldn't do this all the time however. Most dentists also sell these bleaching trays you can use overnight for however many nights you like and they're very effective. The little kits that have the blue light that some stores and Amazon sell in my experience don't do anything. But obviously the best way is to just brush your teeth at least twice a day for at least two minutes and do so consistently.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss