I would say there is no perfect method. The goal is to get between all teeth. A water pick, such as the Hydrofloss is helpful too!!
Make sure you floss after 😐2 mins brushing. Then? Rinse and brush quickly for 1 min. Then rinse thoroughly with Listerine or Corsodyl.
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?