Mi Mi O.
Honestly, I floss twice a day most days (I have small gaps in my teeth and I lost my last baby tooth at twenty seven. I’m thirty now) But I did buy an electric toothbrush. That has been very very helpful. Highly recommend doing that to anyone who is getting on the brushing and flossing more than a couple times a day.
I feel clean now that I floss once and brush twice a day. I used to go a long time without brushing, but now I feel like I have to but in a good, fulfilling way. It makes me feel proud after I finish all my routines.
Yes, my teeth feel better. I’m more aware of my bad breath because of the masks that I’ve been wearing. I am preparing my teeth for the dentist appointment that I have next week. Want to show off my teeth.
Next step: bleaching.
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?