Mi Mi O.
Honestly, I floss twice a day most days (I have small gaps in my teeth and I lost my last baby tooth at twenty seven. I’m thirty now) But I did buy an electric toothbrush. That has been very very helpful. Highly recommend doing that to anyone who is getting on the brushing and flossing more than a couple times a day.
I feel clean now that I floss once and brush twice a day. I used to go a long time without brushing, but now I feel like I have to but in a good, fulfilling way. It makes me feel proud after I finish all my routines.
Yes, my teeth feel better. I’m more aware of my bad breath because of the masks that I’ve been wearing. I am preparing my teeth for the dentist appointment that I have next week. Want to show off my teeth.
Next step: bleaching.
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?