In the afternoon. I try to complete something I enjoy, like a game or TV program first. Once I’ve completed a pleasurable activity, I can then attempt a more boring or tiring activity.
- What systems do use to ensure productivity, block distractions, and keep you on task.
- What types of exercises get you energised and ready for the day?
- Whenever I wake up my body automatically stretches, so when I go to stretch there’s nothing to stretch. Is there any way to fix this problem?
- What are the best exercises to help firm the back of your thighs and butt?
- How can you use meditation to keep yourself focused and mindful during your daily life?
Luís figo Da luz
I prefer scheduling and doing these tasks in the evening post work. I put on my favourite playlist or complete them with the TV tuned into my favourite shows running in the background.
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?