In the afternoon. I try to complete something I enjoy, like a game or TV program first. Once I’ve completed a pleasurable activity, I can then attempt a more boring or tiring activity.
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if i can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- What is the perfect method for flossing?
- Which floss brand do you recommend?
- How do you decide what journey to do next?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
Luís figo Da luz
I prefer scheduling and doing these tasks in the evening post work. I put on my favourite playlist or complete them with the TV tuned into my favourite shows running in the background.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it