In the afternoon. I try to complete something I enjoy, like a game or TV program first. Once I’ve completed a pleasurable activity, I can then attempt a more boring or tiring activity.
- I know certain movement can actually do more harm than good, so how do I know if I have the proper posture for a stretch?
- What are the names of some new stretches to improve flexibility?
- Where do you write your to do lists?
- What should be the ideal proper breakfast, just one thing that I can stick to for every morning!
- Any recipes for the truly lazy aspiring vegan? I prepare overnight oats currently.
Luís figo Da luz
I prefer scheduling and doing these tasks in the evening post work. I put on my favourite playlist or complete them with the TV tuned into my favourite shows running in the background.
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?