Yup. I did. And I have every night since I started the challenge. Surprisingly it has been the easiest habit to stick to. Even if it's super late and I haven't done it, I just try to pull through and get it off the list.
- How can I make sure I am accomplishing all of my tasks without feeling overwhelmed?
- What is your favorite quick healthy breakfast go-to?
- What does stretching do after workout?
- Who are you really hurting when you dont floss?
- I am very easily distracted. I am working on doing five minute meditation sessions, but I’d like to move to longer sessions soon. Do you have any tips?
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?