Yup. I did. And I have every night since I started the challenge. Surprisingly it has been the easiest habit to stick to. Even if it's super late and I haven't done it, I just try to pull through and get it off the list.
- How do you control your urge to go to bed and floss instead?
- What kind of exercise do you find to be the easiest to start in the morning? I’m thinking about starting to run in the morning but my motivation is somewhat lacking… it’s cold out 😅
- What about Pareto’s 80:20 principle?
- How do you maximize efficiency while working?
- Does walking the dog count as morning exercise?
- What low impact exercises can I use to lose body fat?
- Do you use floss in a big spool or one of those floss forks?
- For how long should one floss at a time?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?