Keep floss in convenient locations, in the car, at work, etc. I also found that flossing in the shower was helpful in getting started.
The truth is I’m horrible at. Which is why its one if my goals. And currently I’m motivated by the desire to check the box off in this app
Even if i have to hit snooze or do it early, I make sure its the very last thing I do before i lay down to go to sleep at night.
I’m like Nike- I just do it. If I’m in the bathroom I make an effort to not leave before I floss. The more you floss the easier it gets, so starting the habit is the hardest part.
I keep the floss out next to the tooth brush so it’s just part of the brushing routine. And I’m motivated because it’s so critical for gum health which promotes overall health and better breath
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss