Keep floss in convenient locations, in the car, at work, etc. I also found that flossing in the shower was helpful in getting started.
The truth is I’m horrible at. Which is why its one if my goals. And currently I’m motivated by the desire to check the box off in this app
Even if i have to hit snooze or do it early, I make sure its the very last thing I do before i lay down to go to sleep at night.
I’m like Nike- I just do it. If I’m in the bathroom I make an effort to not leave before I floss. The more you floss the easier it gets, so starting the habit is the hardest part.
I keep the floss out next to the tooth brush so it’s just part of the brushing routine. And I’m motivated because it’s so critical for gum health which promotes overall health and better breath
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?