Even if i have to hit snooze or do it early, I make sure its the very last thing I do before i lay down to go to sleep at night.
- How do you floss? What exactly do you do? What tools do you use? Are mouthwashes bad for regular use?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- How do you not relapse back to an addictive behavior?
- What’s dental tape? How do you use it???
- How do you get into hard to reach places between your teeth?
Keep floss in convenient locations, in the car, at work, etc. I also found that flossing in the shower was helpful in getting started.
I’m like Nike- I just do it. If I’m in the bathroom I make an effort to not leave before I floss. The more you floss the easier it gets, so starting the habit is the hardest part.
The truth is I’m horrible at. Which is why its one if my goals. And currently I’m motivated by the desire to check the box off in this app
I keep the floss out next to the tooth brush so it’s just part of the brushing routine. And I’m motivated because it’s so critical for gum health which promotes overall health and better breath
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?