Even if i have to hit snooze or do it early, I make sure its the very last thing I do before i lay down to go to sleep at night.
Keep floss in convenient locations, in the car, at work, etc. I also found that flossing in the shower was helpful in getting started.
I’m like Nike- I just do it. If I’m in the bathroom I make an effort to not leave before I floss. The more you floss the easier it gets, so starting the habit is the hardest part.
The truth is I’m horrible at. Which is why its one if my goals. And currently I’m motivated by the desire to check the box off in this app
I keep the floss out next to the tooth brush so it’s just part of the brushing routine. And I’m motivated because it’s so critical for gum health which promotes overall health and better breath
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?