Yes, you should floss the back of that last molar. Food particles will lodge there and decompose just like between the other teeth. Why do you care if someone else thinks it is weird? It's your oral health and how would they jnow anyway? ied?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?