Yes, you should floss the back of that last molar. Food particles will lodge there and decompose just like between the other teeth. Why do you care if someone else thinks it is weird? It's your oral health and how would they jnow anyway? ied?
- What do you tell yourself to stay motivated to floss everyday?
- What time of day is the best time to floss for best effect?
- How best does one floss around molars? They’re hard to reach, hard to see, yet often the most in need of extra attention.
- Is it necessary to floss everyday? How does one floss properly and how do I know it’s helping? I feel like I am not doing it properly and that it’s not helping so I kind of find it hard to make it stick
- Do you always carry dental floss with you?
- How do you remember to do it?
- I am an avid user of floss picks—is there something else you suggest I try? (Water pick, standard floss, etc)
- Should I floss 1 or 2 times a day? I’m good at night only right now lol
- I’ve always brushed my teeth twice a day but it still shocked me how big a difference it made for me in oral hygiene. Did you notice any big changes?
- Should I set a timer for my flossing?