Ribbon floss will slide between teeth better than the stringier type. You should also be scrapped the floss along the whole side of the teeth rather than sawing back and forth near the gums. Sliding the floss slowly down should help. Also, your dentist may have a plastic guide to help you maneuver tricky spots. Dentists usually give these out for free
- What is a great to-go breakfast?
- I don’t want my exercise attached to my morning routine as I swim during my working day before lunch. What should I do?
- What do you do to make cooking breakfast easier in the morning?
- Any recommended routines for a whole body stretch?
- What to do when you finish the task before the time you saved for your deep work?
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?