Ribbon floss will slide between teeth better than the stringier type. You should also be scrapped the floss along the whole side of the teeth rather than sawing back and forth near the gums. Sliding the floss slowly down should help. Also, your dentist may have a plastic guide to help you maneuver tricky spots. Dentists usually give these out for free
- What are the creative ways you use to block your distractions?
- What time of day do you exercise?
- Are there any food groups that you would not recommend for one to eat at breakfast time?
- How do I make a meditation habit stick?
- I use meditation to gain awareness over my thoughts and emotions. I just observe what I am feeling and thinking. I wonder if there is a way to take it further. Like where are these thought and emotion comes from and what causes them.
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?