Ribbon floss will slide between teeth better than the stringier type. You should also be scrapped the floss along the whole side of the teeth rather than sawing back and forth near the gums. Sliding the floss slowly down should help. Also, your dentist may have a plastic guide to help you maneuver tricky spots. Dentists usually give these out for free
- What floss works best for you
- Are you struggling with keeping the flossing habit?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?