Yes I do but not consistently every single day. So I have incorporated that into my evening routine by putting my brush, toothpaste and floss together to remind me and make it easier to do the task.
Yes I always brush first.
I only floss without brushing first if I have something particular stuck in my teeth, for instance after eating corn or salad.
Usually! Sometimes I get lazy. The fabulous app and the pressure of being a model for my daughter keeps me more regular
Yes – flossing is very important. Plaque on our teeth becomes plaque in our arteries. When interviewing older people, one of their top comments is "I wish I'd taken better care of my teeth". Some say we should floss before brushing. I floss after brushing out of habit.
Yes, its a Good habit to Have as brushing only do 60% of the cleaning job and floss help to improve healthy gum as well
Yes I floss after brushing. I have read up on this and there is no right or wrong, just as long as you do it. I see flossing as the second cleaning step thus I do it after brushing.
Yes! I always like to think it’s more of taking better care of my gums! Lol.. plus they will get stronger every time I do it
Hi there. Yes, I do it after I’ve brushed my teeth. I used to do it before, but my wife told me she did it the other way around, and I could see how it could be better. I haven’t looked further into it, but it seems natural. It only takes about 30 sec. to floss. So worth it!
Yes. My bottom front teeth get food trapped in there easy and if I don't take good care of them then I'll have gum issues.
No, I floss before brushing my teeth. Flossing removes food and bacteria between the teeth and then the tooth brush takes it away 🙂
No, I floss before brushing my teeth, so when I brush all the things came out of the space between my teeth by flossing will get cleaned and removed
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it