Yes I do but not consistently every single day. So I have incorporated that into my evening routine by putting my brush, toothpaste and floss together to remind me and make it easier to do the task.
Yes – flossing is very important. Plaque on our teeth becomes plaque in our arteries. When interviewing older people, one of their top comments is "I wish I'd taken better care of my teeth". Some say we should floss before brushing. I floss after brushing out of habit.
No, I floss before brushing my teeth. Flossing removes food and bacteria between the teeth and then the tooth brush takes it away 🙂
Yes, its a Good habit to Have as brushing only do 60% of the cleaning job and floss help to improve healthy gum as well
Yes I floss after brushing. I have read up on this and there is no right or wrong, just as long as you do it. I see flossing as the second cleaning step thus I do it after brushing.
Yes! I always like to think it’s more of taking better care of my gums! Lol.. plus they will get stronger every time I do it
Yes. My bottom front teeth get food trapped in there easy and if I don't take good care of them then I'll have gum issues.
No, I floss before brushing my teeth, so when I brush all the things came out of the space between my teeth by flossing will get cleaned and removed
Hi there. Yes, I do it after I’ve brushed my teeth. I used to do it before, but my wife told me she did it the other way around, and I could see how it could be better. I haven’t looked further into it, but it seems natural. It only takes about 30 sec. to floss. So worth it!
Usually! Sometimes I get lazy. The fabulous app and the pressure of being a model for my daughter keeps me more regular
Ma Wenn N.
Yes I always brush first.
I only floss without brushing first if I have something particular stuck in my teeth, for instance after eating corn or salad.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss