I have made flossing part of my morning shower routine. When I get out of the shower I comb my hair, put on deodorant, brush my teeth, floss, and then get dressed. I do the same thing every time I shower.
- How can I motivate myself to floss when I just want to go to bed?
- Do you floss before or after you brush?
- How do you keep the water from dribbling all over with a water pick?
- I struggle to use floss as I can’t get to my back teeth very easily using floss between both hands. Any tips?
- What are some good high-protein breakfasts I can make in just a dorm with a minifridge and microwave before morning exercise?
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it