I just use the kind with the handle, mint-flavored. I didn’t used to floss because I never liked doing it with the string kind the dentist would give me every visit, but then my sister bought the handle kind for me because she had realized how much easier it is so now she’s got me hooked on nightly flossing!
My preference in floss is the sticks with a puck attached. I feel it’s easier to floss with them. My teeth don’t have much space between them so it’s easier to pull the string with the stick.
I prefer using Reach brand stick w/ disposable plastic part w/ floss attached which I can remove & toss in trash when I'm finished flossing. I also like to put the pre-strung pieces in a pill minder to help me keep track of doing it every night. I don't need to have my floss flavored, but I'm not opposed to mint or cinnamon flavors for flossing. Hope my input helps you.
I use those stick things, I find those way easier to use. I think the brand is oral b, no flavour but I'm very happy with it.
I prefer traditional floss and I haven’t been mindful of the brand I use. I just use whatever is available. Usually, when I buy floss, I go for the most inexpensive kind. The brand I just used was Glide. When it comes to toothpaste, that’s when I have my preference.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss