- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What is a water pic in relation to flossing?
- How much do you floss and what’s motivating your habit?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if i can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- Do you prefer to floss in the morning or evening?
What I've found helps the most is that, like making my bed in the morning, I am affirming to myself that I've at least done something good for myself today. Doing it right before bed tends to set my mind at ease, making it easier to fall asleep peacefully.
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?
- How to not damage gums while flossing?
- What floss works best for you
- Do you floss once a day or twice?
- What’s the best way to floss?
- Toothpicks or floss?