- Did you already have the hait of flossing. How long did it take?
- Yes, how did other people build the Floss habit in their routine?
- Do you think flossing after lunch makes a difference or is evening enough?
- Do you use regular floss or a floss pick?
- How do you not relapse back to an addictive behavior?
What I've found helps the most is that, like making my bed in the morning, I am affirming to myself that I've at least done something good for myself today. Doing it right before bed tends to set my mind at ease, making it easier to fall asleep peacefully.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?