I’m not sure about efficacy, but it feels cleaner to floss before. You also get rid of the unpleasant taste by brushing with a minty toothpaste after flossing.
I prefer flossing afterwards simple for the fact it gets what my toothbrush may have missed then reguarding that i consciously decide if another go with the brush is necessary
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?