I use a floss pick, usually Plackers, as they're convenient and quick which means I'm more likely to use them. Once or twice a week I'll use regular floss just to be a little more thorough.
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- Do you use plain floss, floss picks, or something else?
- How many times a week are you meant to floss for?
- What is the healthiest way to floss and how often should you floss in a day and are the little flossers a healthy choice?
- How do you keep up the good flossing habit, like for example, when you come home from dinner/event/party and it’s late and all you want to do is fall into bed and go to sleep? Thanks.
Adna De souza
I use Oral B Superfoods. You can get it in a box and it has around a month's worth of floss I think? It's individual stands but has different ends depending on your dental situation.
I have braces and find it to work wonders on hard to reach corners and it's easy to use and less likely to slip out of my fingers.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing