I use Oral B Superfoods. You can get it in a box and it has around a month's worth of floss I think? It's individual stands but has different ends depending on your dental situation.
I have braces and find it to work wonders on hard to reach corners and it's easy to use and less likely to slip out of my fingers.
I use a floss pick, usually Plackers, as they're convenient and quick which means I'm more likely to use them. Once or twice a week I'll use regular floss just to be a little more thorough.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?