I use a floss pick, usually Plackers, as they're convenient and quick which means I'm more likely to use them. Once or twice a week I'll use regular floss just to be a little more thorough.
- My dentist recommended toothpicks instead of floss. But the toothpicks hurt the corners of my mouth and create little wounds. Any tips on how to avoid that?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- My gums tend to bleed easily when I floss. Is there a technique to avoid this?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
Adna De souza
I use Oral B Superfoods. You can get it in a box and it has around a month's worth of floss I think? It's individual stands but has different ends depending on your dental situation.
I have braces and find it to work wonders on hard to reach corners and it's easy to use and less likely to slip out of my fingers.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?