I use Oral B Superfoods. You can get it in a box and it has around a month's worth of floss I think? It's individual stands but has different ends depending on your dental situation.
I have braces and find it to work wonders on hard to reach corners and it's easy to use and less likely to slip out of my fingers.
I use a floss pick, usually Plackers, as they're convenient and quick which means I'm more likely to use them. Once or twice a week I'll use regular floss just to be a little more thorough.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss