I have been using TePe interdental brushes for years. They come in lots of different sizes and with varying length handles. Much easier than floss thread in my opinion.
- How do you determine when to load your daily schedule with more tasks, especially those very demanding ones?
- How often do people meditate in a day?
- Do you order your to do list by priorities? Do you number your to do list by the highest priority to the lowest to ensure that you get the most important things done, and not waste time on smaller things?
- Any breakfast suggestions with no eggs or oats?
- How do you keep motivated? Sometime I just want to lay down and not move.
I use one of those plastic floss things. I wish it wasn't made of plastic but I tend to floss more often if I use it instead of thread.
Those plastic hooks are easiest for me. But I want something more ecologically friendly. My teeth are sensitive, so the water pick isn’t for me and I cannot stand the thread.
I use floss thread mostly, i’ve Never used a floss hook but I have used a water pressure floss extensively. But WPF are not as good in my opinion because it makes me feel like i’m Not doing as good of a job and it makes me more lazy with flossing in general. That’s why I use thread because then I know what i’ve Covered.
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?