I have been using TePe interdental brushes for years. They come in lots of different sizes and with varying length handles. Much easier than floss thread in my opinion.
I use one of those plastic floss things. I wish it wasn't made of plastic but I tend to floss more often if I use it instead of thread.
Those plastic hooks are easiest for me. But I want something more ecologically friendly. My teeth are sensitive, so the water pick isn’t for me and I cannot stand the thread.
I use floss thread mostly, i’ve Never used a floss hook but I have used a water pressure floss extensively. But WPF are not as good in my opinion because it makes me feel like i’m Not doing as good of a job and it makes me more lazy with flossing in general. That’s why I use thread because then I know what i’ve Covered.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?