I have been using TePe interdental brushes for years. They come in lots of different sizes and with varying length handles. Much easier than floss thread in my opinion.
I use floss thread mostly, i’ve Never used a floss hook but I have used a water pressure floss extensively. But WPF are not as good in my opinion because it makes me feel like i’m Not doing as good of a job and it makes me more lazy with flossing in general. That’s why I use thread because then I know what i’ve Covered.
Those plastic hooks are easiest for me. But I want something more ecologically friendly. My teeth are sensitive, so the water pick isn’t for me and I cannot stand the thread.
I use one of those plastic floss things. I wish it wasn't made of plastic but I tend to floss more often if I use it instead of thread.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss