I have been using TePe interdental brushes for years. They come in lots of different sizes and with varying length handles. Much easier than floss thread in my opinion.
I use floss thread mostly, i’ve Never used a floss hook but I have used a water pressure floss extensively. But WPF are not as good in my opinion because it makes me feel like i’m Not doing as good of a job and it makes me more lazy with flossing in general. That’s why I use thread because then I know what i’ve Covered.
Those plastic hooks are easiest for me. But I want something more ecologically friendly. My teeth are sensitive, so the water pick isn’t for me and I cannot stand the thread.
I use one of those plastic floss things. I wish it wasn't made of plastic but I tend to floss more often if I use it instead of thread.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?