I floss every night before going to bed. So normally just once a day unless I get something stuck between my teeth during the day then I would floss to remove it.
I floss kn the morning and at night and try to carry it with me for throughout the day in case something was to get caught in my teeth.
I try to floss in the morning and at night (to stimulate the gums like you're supposed to), but if you cant do both, at night is the more important time.
Twice per day! One after lunch and the second before going to sleep. To be honest, the first one I don't do it always immediately after lunch, sometimes I do it after the afternoon's snacks.
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?