I try to floss in the morning and at night (to stimulate the gums like you're supposed to), but if you cant do both, at night is the more important time.
I floss every night before going to bed. So normally just once a day unless I get something stuck between my teeth during the day then I would floss to remove it.
Twice per day! One after lunch and the second before going to sleep. To be honest, the first one I don't do it always immediately after lunch, sometimes I do it after the afternoon's snacks.
I floss kn the morning and at night and try to carry it with me for throughout the day in case something was to get caught in my teeth.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?