I try to floss in the morning and at night (to stimulate the gums like you're supposed to), but if you cant do both, at night is the more important time.
I floss every night before going to bed. So normally just once a day unless I get something stuck between my teeth during the day then I would floss to remove it.
Twice per day! One after lunch and the second before going to sleep. To be honest, the first one I don't do it always immediately after lunch, sometimes I do it after the afternoon's snacks.
I floss kn the morning and at night and try to carry it with me for throughout the day in case something was to get caught in my teeth.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss