Erlese Da luz
I've once heard that it takes 3 weeks for a new habit to become ingrained. When you first do flossing, it's difficult because your gums will probably bleed a lot. But since I've been flossing my teeth generally twice a day for about ten years, it's no problem for me
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?