Erlese Da luz
I've once heard that it takes 3 weeks for a new habit to become ingrained. When you first do flossing, it's difficult because your gums will probably bleed a lot. But since I've been flossing my teeth generally twice a day for about ten years, it's no problem for me
- How do you keep motivated? Sometime I just want to lay down and not move.
- I struggle to use floss as I can’t get to my back teeth very easily using floss between both hands. Any tips?
- How do you deal with boredom?
- Is brunch recommended by anyone over breakfast ?
- Any hint to actually do the most important big tasks, during the deep work session, instead of smaller, also necessary but less critical tasks?
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?