It takes me a full minute. I try not to rush it or sometimes I cut my gums. In which later that causes bad breathe. Due to dry blood residue
- How do you manage to eat healthy breakfast every morning at your place? I switched to eating healthy breakfast but I still occasionally do it at work. Is that ok, or should I strive for perfection and eat my first meal at home.
- How do you hold yourself accountable to your plan?
- How do I force myself to do something when my body’s telling me to just stay in bed but I know if I do I’ll be sad all day but then I don’t enjoy exercise I’m just looking to be happy
- How do you motivate yourself to start exercising and integrate it into your daily life?
- How can I be less tired in the morning?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?