It takes me a full minute. I try not to rush it or sometimes I cut my gums. In which later that causes bad breathe. Due to dry blood residue
- How do you floss? What exactly do you do? What tools do you use? Are mouthwashes bad for regular use?
- Has your dentist noticed if you’re flossing more regularly?
- How can flossing “save your life” as the prompt on the screen mentions?
- Do you swish with fluoride after flossing?
- Did you know that flossing can help prevent heart disease?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?