It takes me a full minute. I try not to rush it or sometimes I cut my gums. In which later that causes bad breathe. Due to dry blood residue
- Is it okay to use the same strand of floss for both your upper and lower teeth?
- What’s the best recommendation to incorporate flossing into an everyday habit?
- Should I floss before or after brushing my teeth?
- How many times should I floss each day?
- How has the flossing habit helped you improve yourself?
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?