That being said: flossing once is better than never! The best flossing is the flossing that gets done 😉
after not going to the dentist for many many years, I finally went and found out I had 15 damages that were all due to not flossing. After that I’m extra careful. When I’ve gotten that all fixed (ive started it but it takes a while) I’ll probably dial it back to flossing only once in the evening and once in the morning – or something, we’ll see.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?