- How much time do you spend brushing your teeth/flossing?
- Which order should the three items be in: brush, floss, gargle?
- I seem to have this perception of flossing as somehow arduous, and time-consuming, which when I think about it properly, it clearly isn’t. How do you make sure you floss, even when you’re in a rush and tell yourself that you don’t have the time to?
- Do you swish with fluoride after flossing?
- Should you floss before or after brushing your teeth?
That being said: flossing once is better than never! The best flossing is the flossing that gets done 😉
after not going to the dentist for many many years, I finally went and found out I had 15 damages that were all due to not flossing. After that I’m extra careful. When I’ve gotten that all fixed (ive started it but it takes a while) I’ll probably dial it back to flossing only once in the evening and once in the morning – or something, we’ll see.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?