- What technique or tools are best? I’ve had recommendations from different dentists for floss thread, toothpicks and micro-brushes, and now I am confused.
- How has the flossing habit helped you improve yourself?
- Do you floss between all your teeth?
- What is the best way to save money?
- Is oil pulling effective?
That being said: flossing once is better than never! The best flossing is the flossing that gets done 😉
after not going to the dentist for many many years, I finally went and found out I had 15 damages that were all due to not flossing. After that I’m extra careful. When I’ve gotten that all fixed (ive started it but it takes a while) I’ll probably dial it back to flossing only once in the evening and once in the morning – or something, we’ll see.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it