Keep your toothbrush and floss together. This way you’ll always be reminded to floss right after you brush your teeth. You can do it!
- Is there anything you reccomemd to make flossing easier?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- How do you keep motivated when it is uncomfortable or painful at times to floss? Know I need to do it, but it’s easy to avoid due to its tediousness and discomfort.
- Is it okay to use the same strand of floss for both your upper and lower teeth?
- How do you stop yourself from gagging while flossing?
I have it as habits under my morning and evening rituals. The app reminds me to do a few habits everyday that I think are likely to be forgotten by me or critical in my opinion. Use The Fabulous app to the maximum.
I keep my floss in front on my toothbrush and listerine so that I see it eveytime I brush my teeth and say to myself that I'm not allowed to leave until i have flossed.
Great question! And I am getting much better at it. I keep the floss right next to my toothbrush so it’s easily accessible and a reminder. I also keep the little Flößer stick things in my car too. Mostly I just do my best. And more flossing is better than no flossing!
I set up a jar with flossers next to my toothpaste and toothbrush so when I go to get ready everything is within reach.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing