Keep your toothbrush and floss together. This way you’ll always be reminded to floss right after you brush your teeth. You can do it!
I have it as habits under my morning and evening rituals. The app reminds me to do a few habits everyday that I think are likely to be forgotten by me or critical in my opinion. Use The Fabulous app to the maximum.
I keep my floss in front on my toothbrush and listerine so that I see it eveytime I brush my teeth and say to myself that I'm not allowed to leave until i have flossed.
Great question! And I am getting much better at it. I keep the floss right next to my toothbrush so it’s easily accessible and a reminder. I also keep the little Flößer stick things in my car too. Mostly I just do my best. And more flossing is better than no flossing!
I set up a jar with flossers next to my toothpaste and toothbrush so when I go to get ready everything is within reach.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?