Great question! And I am getting much better at it. I keep the floss right next to my toothbrush so it’s easily accessible and a reminder. I also keep the little Flößer stick things in my car too. Mostly I just do my best. And more flossing is better than no flossing!
I have it as habits under my morning and evening rituals. The app reminds me to do a few habits everyday that I think are likely to be forgotten by me or critical in my opinion. Use The Fabulous app to the maximum.
I set up a jar with flossers next to my toothpaste and toothbrush so when I go to get ready everything is within reach.
I keep my floss in front on my toothbrush and listerine so that I see it eveytime I brush my teeth and say to myself that I'm not allowed to leave until i have flossed.
N Via E.
Keep your toothbrush and floss together. This way you’ll always be reminded to floss right after you brush your teeth. You can do it!
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?