Great question! And I am getting much better at it. I keep the floss right next to my toothbrush so it’s easily accessible and a reminder. I also keep the little Flößer stick things in my car too. Mostly I just do my best. And more flossing is better than no flossing!
I have it as habits under my morning and evening rituals. The app reminds me to do a few habits everyday that I think are likely to be forgotten by me or critical in my opinion. Use The Fabulous app to the maximum.
I set up a jar with flossers next to my toothpaste and toothbrush so when I go to get ready everything is within reach.
I keep my floss in front on my toothbrush and listerine so that I see it eveytime I brush my teeth and say to myself that I'm not allowed to leave until i have flossed.
N Via E.
Keep your toothbrush and floss together. This way you’ll always be reminded to floss right after you brush your teeth. You can do it!
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss