Great question! And I am getting much better at it. I keep the floss right next to my toothbrush so it’s easily accessible and a reminder. I also keep the little Flößer stick things in my car too. Mostly I just do my best. And more flossing is better than no flossing!
I have it as habits under my morning and evening rituals. The app reminds me to do a few habits everyday that I think are likely to be forgotten by me or critical in my opinion. Use The Fabulous app to the maximum.
I set up a jar with flossers next to my toothpaste and toothbrush so when I go to get ready everything is within reach.
I keep my floss in front on my toothbrush and listerine so that I see it eveytime I brush my teeth and say to myself that I'm not allowed to leave until i have flossed.
N Via E.
Keep your toothbrush and floss together. This way you’ll always be reminded to floss right after you brush your teeth. You can do it!
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?