With practice, it only takes 2 or 3 minutes — no big deal! And it DOES make a difference in your health and confidence. (Your gum health can even affect your heart health! And it will certainly affect your dental bills.)
Please floss! Its important!
- What tool do you use for flossing and how wasteful is it? I use some rubber toothpicks myself, and some string on fork picks, but would like to find a less wasteful solution.
- Do you floss every day?
- When’s the best time of the day to floss your teeth?
- To my fellow cyclists: do you ride a bike as your primary mode of transportation? If so, how do you motivate yourself to take your bike when you know the route (either one way or both) will be particularly challenging?
- Is oil pulling effective?
I know you will find it gratifying to know you are doing yourself good. Just do it once for a minute. Feels great! You will want to duplicate that feeling of getting it done again!
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?