With practice, it only takes 2 or 3 minutes — no big deal! And it DOES make a difference in your health and confidence. (Your gum health can even affect your heart health! And it will certainly affect your dental bills.)
Please floss! Its important!
I know you will find it gratifying to know you are doing yourself good. Just do it once for a minute. Feels great! You will want to duplicate that feeling of getting it done again!
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing