I have those flossers that come in a big package. If I dont want to stand in the bathroom, I'll grab 2 (one for upper teeth, one for lower), go lay in bed and floss. I always have a bottle of water next to me, so when I'm done, throw away the flossers in my nearby trash can. Swish some water around and good to go.
Realize you can lose teeth from enough time skipping flossing and have to have a root canal or implant. Super painful and even with insurance: hundreds to thousands of dollars.
I keep an extra container of floss next to my bed (along with a tiny trash can). So I have no excuse, even if I’m lying in bed.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?