I have those flossers that come in a big package. If I dont want to stand in the bathroom, I'll grab 2 (one for upper teeth, one for lower), go lay in bed and floss. I always have a bottle of water next to me, so when I'm done, throw away the flossers in my nearby trash can. Swish some water around and good to go.
Realize you can lose teeth from enough time skipping flossing and have to have a root canal or implant. Super painful and even with insurance: hundreds to thousands of dollars.
I keep an extra container of floss next to my bed (along with a tiny trash can). So I have no excuse, even if I’m lying in bed.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss