Yes because floss reaches part where the brushes won’t. The interdental brushes are good for big gaps at the root of the teeth but not for between. My dental hygienist told me I had to do both!
I'm not really sure what an interdental brush is, but if it's doing the same job as floss, then I don't see why you would have to do both.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?