Yes because floss reaches part where the brushes won’t. The interdental brushes are good for big gaps at the root of the teeth but not for between. My dental hygienist told me I had to do both!
I'm not really sure what an interdental brush is, but if it's doing the same job as floss, then I don't see why you would have to do both.
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?