Floss off here that's Merthyr Tydfil confidential really want to talk about this flopping bag's and love eachother effortlessly chic and elegant way back to you softly Kissimmee and hugs and love eachother effortlessly stylish design Uuuu Christine xxxx walking bare feet definitely a good idea for us both need a little bit of tender loving care and talk with eachother effortlessly chic style and hugs are needed urgently please call me on my phone number is required. Bear hugs and kisses and cuddles up after talking with you softly Kissimmee softly Kissimmee and hugs and kisses and love it when you get together soon.
No, I did not know. But I am a zero waster, so I already used the spare bags to make baskets, ropes or to throw mixed garbage. For floss there are zero waste alternatives. Try them!
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?