Yes. I have sensitive gums. So I hate using the string floss also making it habit is a little harder. But I went and bought my self a water pick to help make it less painful and easier to usr
Yes! I try to floss at least every night if not both in the morning and night. But it’s hard to remember at at that point it’s right before bed and I’m SO tired I just don’t want to do it even though it takes less effort that brushing your teeth.
No, I actually am doing pretty good! I live in a hostel and have a little bag with all my dental items in there, toothpaste, mouthwater and floss. So whenever I brush my teeth I have everything there!
Yes , I feel like after brushing my teeth , flossing isint as "necessary" . Maybe I need to start getting into the habit of flossing BEFORE brushing my teeth
Fabr Cia Q.
Först hoppade jag gärna den men nu är den lika naturlig som borstning. Jag har en tävlan/ utmaning att det inte ska blöda och att det ska vara blodlöst så många dagar i rad som jag kan
Yes, It's someting thats not in my structure right now. And I forget it. But I am trying to do it u der the shower now. Maybe thats helping
Once you start flossing regularly you will feel like you need to any time you get food between your teeth .Also it’s great to get praise from your dentist!
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss