Elba Das neves
Yes , I feel like after brushing my teeth , flossing isint as "necessary" . Maybe I need to start getting into the habit of flossing BEFORE brushing my teeth
- Do you use the floss pick or floss thread?
- How long do you spend flossing between each tooth?
- What is the best way to save money?
- I love having a nice bathroom counter and the water pick is unsightly. Any ideas on that?
- Does showering with cold water offer any significant benefits compared to its risks?
No, I actually am doing pretty good! I live in a hostel and have a little bag with all my dental items in there, toothpaste, mouthwater and floss. So whenever I brush my teeth I have everything there!
Yes. I have sensitive gums. So I hate using the string floss also making it habit is a little harder. But I went and bought my self a water pick to help make it less painful and easier to usr
Yes! I try to floss at least every night if not both in the morning and night. But it’s hard to remember at at that point it’s right before bed and I’m SO tired I just don’t want to do it even though it takes less effort that brushing your teeth.
Yes, It's someting thats not in my structure right now. And I forget it. But I am trying to do it u der the shower now. Maybe thats helping
Fabrícia Da rocha
Först hoppade jag gärna den men nu är den lika naturlig som borstning. Jag har en tävlan/ utmaning att det inte ska blöda och att det ska vara blodlöst så många dagar i rad som jag kan
Once you start flossing regularly you will feel like you need to any time you get food between your teeth .Also it’s great to get praise from your dentist!
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?