Yes. I have sensitive gums. So I hate using the string floss also making it habit is a little harder. But I went and bought my self a water pick to help make it less painful and easier to usr
Yes! I try to floss at least every night if not both in the morning and night. But it’s hard to remember at at that point it’s right before bed and I’m SO tired I just don’t want to do it even though it takes less effort that brushing your teeth.
No, I actually am doing pretty good! I live in a hostel and have a little bag with all my dental items in there, toothpaste, mouthwater and floss. So whenever I brush my teeth I have everything there!
Yes , I feel like after brushing my teeth , flossing isint as "necessary" . Maybe I need to start getting into the habit of flossing BEFORE brushing my teeth
Fabr Cia Q.
Först hoppade jag gärna den men nu är den lika naturlig som borstning. Jag har en tävlan/ utmaning att det inte ska blöda och att det ska vara blodlöst så många dagar i rad som jag kan
Yes, It's someting thats not in my structure right now. And I forget it. But I am trying to do it u der the shower now. Maybe thats helping
Once you start flossing regularly you will feel like you need to any time you get food between your teeth .Also it’s great to get praise from your dentist!
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?