Id Rio I.
Dentists say at least once a day. I do it twice. I brush my teeth with my morning and evening routine and so I just do it right after that.
You must floss once per day typically before bed but the sooner you do it the more easily you can resist after dinner snacks.
L Dio Q.
I like to floss twice a day! Once in the morning after breakfast and once in the evening before bed. I like to know there’s no grunge in there!
L Rke W.
Ultimately I think once a day is probably okay, however twice a day is even better. So need…. once a day. But let’s do better than the bare minimum in life.
The recommendation by my det osts have been to do it at least twice per day, along with brushing your teeth: before going to bed and after eating breakfast. It can’t hurt to also do it after each meal. It simply helps keep your gums healthy and clear of leftover food, which nourishes bacteria growth in your mouth.
Ann Kathrin J.
Floss once per day. I floss in the evening and it’s a great way to slow down and be more deliberate before bed. You can think about what you accomplished and unwind for a good night’s rest.
Twice daily. Lipopolysaccharide from Porphyramonas Gingivalis and other gram negative mouth bacteria make it to the brain and cause inflammation.
My dentists have always recommended at least once a day, I prefer in the evening, once I’m done eating/drinking anything other than water, to get the junk off from the day that brushing doesn’t take care of. Make sure you floss all sides/surfaces of each tooth, especially your molars way in the back that often get neglected. It is recommended to brush your teeth 3 times/day, or after every meal, which isn’t always feasible during your work day. Buy an extra toothbrush, case, and toothpaste just for work. Use a soft toothbrush and using small circular motions on all sides of the teeth, gentle brushing on the both sides of your gums and tongue. Mouthwash to top it off and voila!
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?