I believe any form of action I need to do I need a distraction. I need to play music it’s my one form of distraction I go to. Now that I have a laptop I use it to watch Netflix or tv.
I do not need a distraction for flossing, but that’s a great strategy to help you do things that you might not otherwise do. FYI, flossing only takes about a minute, maybe two.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?