I believe any form of action I need to do I need a distraction. I need to play music it’s my one form of distraction I go to. Now that I have a laptop I use it to watch Netflix or tv.
I do not need a distraction for flossing, but that’s a great strategy to help you do things that you might not otherwise do. FYI, flossing only takes about a minute, maybe two.
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?