I usually floss right before I go to bed at night, and I always floss before I brush my teeth. The reason why I floss before I go to sleep is so that I can make sure I won’t be eating anymore for the day; I can end the day with a clean and healthy smile 🙂
- What are the benefits for you for doing exercise frequently? Have you noticed any differences with your mental health?
- How can I study for 10+ hours a day?
- What’s your preferred method for crossing items off?
- So when I work nights I am always torn between eating when I finish or when I get up. It’s a tricky one thats for sure any suggestions?
- What are effective stretches for reducing belly fat?
Some I usually have an herbal tea before bed, I’ll finish my tea first. Flossing happens right after brushing and right before meditation.
Right after I brush my teeth. I actually use a Water Pik each evening with flossing once a week, as advised by my dentist this works for my particular situation.
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?