I usually floss right before I go to bed at night, and I always floss before I brush my teeth. The reason why I floss before I go to sleep is so that I can make sure I won’t be eating anymore for the day; I can end the day with a clean and healthy smile 🙂
- How do you get over depression morning wake-up mind?
- Do you write your to-do list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- Do you prefer sweet or salty breakfast? Any suggestions on recipes?
- Do you take breaks from overworking your brain?
- What do you do when your task takes longer than 25 minutes?
Some I usually have an herbal tea before bed, I’ll finish my tea first. Flossing happens right after brushing and right before meditation.
Right after I brush my teeth. I actually use a Water Pik each evening with flossing once a week, as advised by my dentist this works for my particular situation.
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?