I usually floss right before I go to bed at night, and I always floss before I brush my teeth. The reason why I floss before I go to sleep is so that I can make sure I won’t be eating anymore for the day; I can end the day with a clean and healthy smile 🙂
- In a month do your teeth still feel good after flossing daily?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Do gumchucks or plastic flossers make it easier for most people? I hate the string method.
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
Some I usually have an herbal tea before bed, I’ll finish my tea first. Flossing happens right after brushing and right before meditation.
Right after I brush my teeth. I actually use a Water Pik each evening with flossing once a week, as advised by my dentist this works for my particular situation.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?