Some I usually have an herbal tea before bed, I’ll finish my tea first. Flossing happens right after brushing and right before meditation.
Right after I brush my teeth. I actually use a Water Pik each evening with flossing once a week, as advised by my dentist this works for my particular situation.
I usually floss right before I go to bed at night, and I always floss before I brush my teeth. The reason why I floss before I go to sleep is so that I can make sure I won’t be eating anymore for the day; I can end the day with a clean and healthy smile 🙂
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss