Ma Lie E.
As quick as possible. Due to lack of space between my teeth it makes it difficult to floss without some bleeding and the longer I floss the worse it gets.
Until I'm done, which is about 3 minutes. I think about all the older people that still have their teeth and realize that's super important. I use the little floss plastic things because I can get in the back better. I usually just use one, but I wipe it clean after each use. It's important to get each side if the tooth, which means I floss twice in each space between teeth, once for each side.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?