As quick as possible. Due to lack of space between my teeth it makes it difficult to floss without some bleeding and the longer I floss the worse it gets.
Until I'm done, which is about 3 minutes. I think about all the older people that still have their teeth and realize that's super important. I use the little floss plastic things because I can get in the back better. I usually just use one, but I wipe it clean after each use. It's important to get each side if the tooth, which means I floss twice in each space between teeth, once for each side.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing