As quick as possible. Due to lack of space between my teeth it makes it difficult to floss without some bleeding and the longer I floss the worse it gets.
- Is it okay to use the floss picks rather than using traditional floss?
- Is it ever too late to floss?
- Is there a great sustainable toothpick?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- I don’t floss every day, but feel as if I’ve failed if I’ve not ‘ticked the box’. How can I adjust my schedule for flossing to suit me?
Until I'm done, which is about 3 minutes. I think about all the older people that still have their teeth and realize that's super important. I use the little floss plastic things because I can get in the back better. I usually just use one, but I wipe it clean after each use. It's important to get each side if the tooth, which means I floss twice in each space between teeth, once for each side.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?