Ma Lie E.
As quick as possible. Due to lack of space between my teeth it makes it difficult to floss without some bleeding and the longer I floss the worse it gets.
Until I'm done, which is about 3 minutes. I think about all the older people that still have their teeth and realize that's super important. I use the little floss plastic things because I can get in the back better. I usually just use one, but I wipe it clean after each use. It's important to get each side if the tooth, which means I floss twice in each space between teeth, once for each side.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss