I feel as though the floss toothpick is the lazy option of the regular floss. It does the job in half the time and really eliminates the loss of blood from that finger you wrap the floss around but the regular floss can bend and turn into those tiny spaces that the regular floss toothpick can’t.
I really like the toothpics with the floss because it's much easier to get between the molars and doesn't require you sticking your hand in your mouth. I do feel kinda bad using them though since it's a lot of wasted plastic. If only they made reusable floss toothpics.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss