I feel as though the floss toothpick is the lazy option of the regular floss. It does the job in half the time and really eliminates the loss of blood from that finger you wrap the floss around but the regular floss can bend and turn into those tiny spaces that the regular floss toothpick can’t.
I really like the toothpics with the floss because it's much easier to get between the molars and doesn't require you sticking your hand in your mouth. I do feel kinda bad using them though since it's a lot of wasted plastic. If only they made reusable floss toothpics.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?