I actually had my semi-annual check up and for the first time there was nothing bad to report. The dentist kept on saying that I had really clean teeth. It’s not as if I don’t brush my teeth regularly, but it seems that flossing is really keeping my teeth in check, and all for less than a couple of minutes a day. It goes to show that even a small change makes a difference. It’s motivating to know that I can start small and not be overwhelmed, and can go nowhere but up from there.
My teeth hurt less overall if I take the time to floss. I feel like I notice a drastic long term difference and if I slack off I pay the price.
It isn’t enough to have a fabulous dentist, one must floss in order to keep gums healthy and teeth strong. When I am at my best, I am following a daily schedule that includes taking care of my beautiful smile. Having a beautiful smile makes me feel happy so I smile to the world and the world smiles back at me.
T Ssia Q.
Before I downloaded this app, I never used to floss even though both my dentist and orthodontist always say I need to, I just said yeah it’s fine I don’t need to. Once I downloaded the app, I have flossed every morning!
Flossing is such an easy habit to gain momentum on. Once I got into the habit u started looking forward to it and enjoying the way my gums looked! I even notice it has helped me keep going with other habits I'm trying to develop. Any habit really.
Flossing though it may seem simple, has made me think more carefully and diligently about completing all of my daily habits.
It makes discipline just a little bit easier. Flossing is definitely one of the less glamorous habits but sticking to it makes other habits that much easier
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?