Flossing is such an easy habit to gain momentum on. Once I got into the habit u started looking forward to it and enjoying the way my gums looked! I even notice it has helped me keep going with other habits I'm trying to develop. Any habit really.
- How long do you floss daily and what does it mean to you from an emotional standpoint to floss daily?
- Is water flossing just as beneficial as normal flossing?
- What are some of the things that stop you from flossing each night?
- I have fallen off the flossing habit wagon many times. How do you prevent yourself from doing just that?
- Does everyone else hate flossing as much as I do?? If so, how do you overcome the dread?
I actually had my semi-annual check up and for the first time there was nothing bad to report. The dentist kept on saying that I had really clean teeth. It’s not as if I don’t brush my teeth regularly, but it seems that flossing is really keeping my teeth in check, and all for less than a couple of minutes a day. It goes to show that even a small change makes a difference. It’s motivating to know that I can start small and not be overwhelmed, and can go nowhere but up from there.
Flossing though it may seem simple, has made me think more carefully and diligently about completing all of my daily habits.
It isn’t enough to have a fabulous dentist, one must floss in order to keep gums healthy and teeth strong. When I am at my best, I am following a daily schedule that includes taking care of my beautiful smile. Having a beautiful smile makes me feel happy so I smile to the world and the world smiles back at me.
Before I downloaded this app, I never used to floss even though both my dentist and orthodontist always say I need to, I just said yeah it’s fine I don’t need to. Once I downloaded the app, I have flossed every morning!
My teeth hurt less overall if I take the time to floss. I feel like I notice a drastic long term difference and if I slack off I pay the price.
It makes discipline just a little bit easier. Flossing is definitely one of the less glamorous habits but sticking to it makes other habits that much easier
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?