Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?

Salviano N.
I'd suggest going full-on water pick status for larger gaps so you can be sure. I find even with smaller gaps the floss takes a bit of maneuvering so that device might be the best option.

Adele U.
Yes! A packet of 75 @ Walmart. Brand called Plackers. "Gentleglide" soft tape has the little plastic handle but this one has the floss that glides and does not break..