#2 follow your tooth up into your gum line as far as you can comfortably go. Do the same for the adjoining tooth.
#3 Ask your dental hygienist for tips.
Floss 2 times a day for 2 weeks and expect some bleeding. After 2 weeks the inflammation will decrease and the bleeding will stop
Ibuprofen helps wi
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?
- Do you like to floss once or twice per day?
- When flossing, are you supposed to do a up and down motion, or in and out motion on either side of the tooth and gums?
- Do you floss once or twice a day?
- What have you found effective for healing gingivitis
- Do you ever forget to floss too?
- What motivates you to floss?