As to motivation- I never established good oral hygiene growing up due to a number of factors; so I asked my dental hygienist what was the single most important thing for me to do if I could only pick one thing and was told "floss".
As I understand it, simply flossing removes more gunk than brushing alone, and is more effective at getting the stuff under the gum line.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?