Floss string .. I think it has less plastic so less waste and most of the time it’s cheeper.. it saves money and saves the planet 😁
Floss picks. Its a lot easier than the string and I have a bunch readily available so it makes it even easier to get into the habit. Besides, I don't even think I have the string type of floss around here anyway!
Floss picks are easier to use for the back teeth and less messy. I still have strong but I prefer the picks. Perception wise it looks better in public than flossing with the string after you eat lol
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?