Floss string .. I think it has less plastic so less waste and most of the time it’s cheeper.. it saves money and saves the planet 😁
Floss picks. Its a lot easier than the string and I have a bunch readily available so it makes it even easier to get into the habit. Besides, I don't even think I have the string type of floss around here anyway!
Floss picks are easier to use for the back teeth and less messy. I still have strong but I prefer the picks. Perception wise it looks better in public than flossing with the string after you eat lol
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss